Spring & Summer Programs
Group Skating Lessons
- Beginner Figure Skating
- Adult Group
Improve your skills for hockey, figure skating, ringette, and recreation. Skaters will learn great foundational skills for any skating sport with a focus on Agility, Balance, Control, and Speed. We invite you to come out and skate with us!
Discount: Skate twice per week and save 15% off the lowest price class.
- May/June & Summer Registration NOW OPEN!
- Please attend your scheduled session according to your registration. As per the Extreme Edge waiver, no make-up classes, credits, or refunds are available unless you provide a doctor's note, or the class has to be cancelled by the EESC.
- No Programming April 30 to May 23
Advanced Skating Lessons
- Junior Prep
For athletes who are motivated to train at an accelerated level. Coach approval required to register. First-time skaters please register for Pre-Canskate and inform the coach that your child would like to Figure Skate. Please contact us for further information.
- No skating April 30-May 23 - Designated time off
- May Running Club - 4:30-5:30pm May 9, 11, 13, 16, 18 @ Griesbach Stairs
- Friday, June 3 - Seminar, Sherwood Park
- Sunday, June 19 - Pop Concert Performance 10:45am
- July 21 - Skate Fest (Jr Prep-Star 3)
- July 29-Aug 1 - Wild Rose Competition (Star 4 and up)
- Casino Aug 5 & 6: Save the Date! Club workers required