Restriction Exemption Program: in City of Edmonton Arenas
- Starting Nov 15, 2021, Vaccination QR code + ID will be required to enter Arena.
Where to get your QR code:
- As of October 26, 2021, proof of second dose of Covid-19 vaccine (administered a minimum of 2 weeks prior to entry) is required
- for those 12 years of age and older.
- 18 years of age and older must also provide ID
- If not vaccinated, entry requires proof of privately paid negative Covid-19 rapid test result
For more information please visit the government information links:
Group Skating Lessons
Jan/Feb 2022 Registration now open!
Improve your skills for:
- Figure Skating
Discount: Skate more and save.
Receive a 15% discount off of lowest price class fee when you register for classes twice per week, per skater.
For children 4 years of age & older. Previous skating experience recommended. Beginner and Advanced Skaters. (First-time skaters, please register for Pre-Canskate.)
For children 4 years of age & older. Intended for first-time skaters or those with little skating experience. Small Class Sizes.
All levels welcome.
For adults who currently live an active lifestyle and wish to experience skating. Learn new skills and improve existing skills in a fun, judgement free environment.
Class Schedules & Information Link:
Junior Prep and Junior Skaters:
Junior Prep: 4-9 years of age / Director Approval Required
This is an introductory learn to figure skate program for highly motivated skaters choosing to learn at an accelerated level.
Recommended 3-5 days per week (Must skate at least 2 days per week.)
Class Schedules & Information Links:
Advanced Figure Skating
Intermediate and Senior Skaters:
Dedicated athletes progress through the various levels of Figure Skating towards personal excellence.
Recreational to National Level Skaters.
Class Schedules & Information: