Fall/Winter 2022-2023 Programs
Group Skating Lessons
- Beginner Figure Skating
- Adult Group
Improve your skills for hockey, figure skating, ringette, and recreation. Skaters will learn great foundational skills for any skating sport with a focus on Agility, Balance, Control, and Speed. We invite you to come out and skate with us!
Discount: Skate twice per week and save 15% off the lowest price class, per skater.
- Fall Registration NOW OPEN!
- Classes begin the week of Sept 11.
- Please attend your scheduled session according to your registration. As per the Extreme Edge waiver, no make-up classes, credits, or refunds are available unless you provide a doctor's note, or the class has to be cancelled by the EESC.
Advanced Skating Lessons
- Learn-to-Figure Skate
- StarSkate & Podium Pathway
- Calendar of Events
For athletes who are motivated to train at an accelerated level. Coach approval required to register. First-time skaters please register for Pre-Canskate and inform the coach that your child would like to Figure Skate. Click to learn more or feel free to contact us for further information.
- Fall/Winter Registration open Aug 11, 2022
- Fall/Winter Registration Due by Aug 31, 2022
- Aug 29 - Sept 1 - Fall Boot Camp (Int A/B & Sr)
- Sept 6 - Regular 2022/2023 Schedule Begins
- Sept 30 to Oct 2 - Fall Competitive Competition, Airdrie