Covid-19 Screening Checklist
Does the person attending have any of the below symptoms?
- Shortness of breath/Difficulty Breathing
- Sore throat
- Painful swallowing
- Runny Nose/Nasal Congestion
- Feeling unwell/fatigued
- Unexplained loss of appetite
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Muscle/Joint aches
- Conjunctivitis/Pink eye
- Has the person attending the activity / facility travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
Have you/your child had close, unprotected* contact (face to face contact within 2 metres/ 6 feet) with someone who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days and who is ill**
Have you/your child attending the program or activity had close unprotected* contact (face to face contact within 2 metres/ 6 feet) in the last 14 days with someone who is ill**?
Have you/your child or anyone in your household been in close, unprotected* contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?
* “unprotected” means close contact without appropriate personal protective equipment ** “ill” _means someone with COVID-19 symptoms on the list above
Safety Procedures and Protocols:
Prior to the first skating day:
You MUST register before you arrive at the arena. No skater will be permitted to skate if they have not pre-registered.
You MUST have the Assumption of Risk Waiver signed and returned with registration form.
Each day you participate:
- Review the Covid-19 Screening Checklist
- Arrive wearing a mask.
- Mask must be worn in all common spaces, lobby and dressing room, and arriving at ice surface.
- Physical Distance: Physical distancing must be maintained as you arrive and leave.
- Skaters can remove mask when skating, after you are on the ice.
- Limit spectators to no more than 1 person per child, absolutely no siblings playing in the arena.
You will be screened at the lobby upon arrival and guided to designated social distancing spaces to put skates on social distancing spaces. Limit the items you bring to the ice surfaces. Social distance your belongings.
Figure Skating Program
Off-Ice Classes and Warm ups are conducted outside:
- Londonderry Arena: Behind the arena, the west side, near the tennis courts.
- Warm up is to be done outside and maintain social distancing.
- Bring your own FULL water bottle. No access to water-fountain access
- Bring your own bug spray/sunscreen/tissue paper.
- Absolutely no sharing of any items.
- Classes are subject to weather conditions. Zoom classes may replace rained out classes.
Protocols are subject to change – June 30, 2020