Learn to Figure Skate
Junior Prep: 4-9 years of age
Learn the fundamentals of figure skating in an encouraging and enthusiastic atmosphere.
This is an introductory learn to figure skate program for highly motivated skaters choosing to learn at an accelerated level.
This program is intended as an introduction to competitive figure skating. Prepares skaters for the Junior figure skating program.
Recommended 3-5 days per week (Must skate at least 2 days per week)
Director Approval Required
Fall 2019/Winter 2020
No club fundraising required for this level
Membership: September 1, 2019 - August 31, 2020
- $75 Per Child before Sept 1, 2019
- $100 received after Sept 1st, 2019 or incomplete
- No club fundraising required for this level
Payment Due the 15th of each month (Sept- June)
- $160 (Skate 2 days / week)
- $170 (Skate 3-5 days / week)
- April – June Free Structure TBA