ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY. CLICK "REGISTRATION" TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for programs.
Adaptive Group Skating Lessons
Designed for, but not limited to, children on the Autism spectrum.
A lower sensory input group class that has less participants and is quieter than a typical Canskate class. *Skating aides are required for each skater to participate.
- Skating "Aides" can be a parent or volunteer with proficient skating ability.
- Are able to support the weight of the skater if needed.
- Encourage skater and assist them with following the coach's instructions and lesson plan.
- Must attend each class or find a substitute if away.
- Must register as a participant on family account so they can be registered with Skate Canada.
Further class details available on the 'Adaptive Group Skating' section on our website. $44.00 Annual Skate Canada membership required (valid Sept-Aug.) Subscription added at check-out.